Thursday, August 7, 2014

Carpet Epilogue

My Turkish carpet and three "Ottoman design" pillows:


After 35 hours of traveling yesterday (missed a connection in London, got upgraded to Business Class to Toronto four hours later so some say I can't complain...) my parents picked me up at midnight. And guess what - my carpet had arrived a day early. So we came home and, since I was wide - awake, I made them eat baklava and help me roll it out.

Looks amazing, right?

And, yeah, the air feels great.

5 comments:

Pam Perry said...

I can't believe you contemplated for a minute leaving that behind. It is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Looks great. The pillows are really interesting and beautiful too. Nice team work, ladies!

Ann Arnold said...

It was absolutely meant to be there

Anonymous said...

... and the baklava was delicious! Thanks, Marjie.
Dad

Marjie said...

It is hard not to love the carpet, huh?

Jessica said...

Looks great! Welcome home! Want to go get some frozen yogurt? I was craving it even before I read your last post about yogurt.