Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Beautiful Balloon


This sunrise journey over the moonscape of Cappadocia was well worth the $120 and the 4 am wake-up call.

My nine new Korean friends and I had the best pilot, too. He went higher than any other balloon pilot, and went deep into ravines and barely missed jagged cliffs. I think the word "awesome" is allowed for this event~

I'm going to leave it at these pictures for tonight. Had a great day - was adopted by a Brazilian family and spent Cappadocia Tour Day Part One with them. I have to sort through millions of crazy moonscape pictures in order to figure out which ones to share, and then add to that Part Two, so I will get to that tomorrow.

Oh, and - way to be pushy about the carpet. It is now mine. I only bought it, though, because Linda Fitzgerald told me to.

 




























 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

A-MAZING!

Anonymous said...

Oh Marjie - Gorgeous pictures! Yes Amazing! What an experience you are having!
Barb

Jaci said...

U just keep TOPPING URSELF W COOL PICS BECAUSE U R SO GUTSY!!!! Love u have Lorean friends & know what it feels like to be adopted by Brazilians. I'm guessing hot air balloon pilots have the potential to be HOT- is this a fact???

Jessica said...

This looks sooo amazing!

Marjie said...

Jaci, hot air balloon pilot was hot, yes.